- People Served
- Water Connections
- Wastewater Connections
- Water Treatment Facilities
- Wastewater Treatment Facilities
- Miles of Main
- Public Water Systems (PWSIDs)
Indiana Service Territory
Learn more about lead and drinking water: Lead Fact Sheet
For any questions or concerns relating to customer service, please call 877.987.2782
Aqua Indiana serves nearly 25,400 customers in 11 counties throughout the Hoosier State. Aqua currently provides water and wastewater utility service in Allen, Clark, Floyd, Hancock, Hendricks, Huntington, Lake, Montgomery, Morgan, Porter and Whitley counties.
The Lake County system provides water and wastewater service to customers southwest of Dyer, Indiana.
The Fort Wayne region utilities comprise a wastewater system with two wastewater treatment plants serving Aboite, Lafayette, Lake, Pleasant and Wayne townships in Allen County; Jefferson Township in Whitley County and Jackson Township in Huntington County.
The Indianapolis region includes Darlington Water and the Hendricks, South Haven, Western Hancock, Wildwood and Wymberly wastewater systems. The company also has an operations and maintenance contract with the Town of Ingalls water utility and the City of Lake Station.
Area Manager, Fort Wayne
Area Manager, Indianapolis and South Haven
Business DevelopmentWater and Wastewater
Thomas M. Bruns, TMBruns@AquaAmerica.com, 317.577.1390, ext. 55204
- Indiana Utility Regulatory Commission
- Indiana Department of Environmental Management
- Indiana Department of Natural Resources
- Aqua Indiana Schedules of Water and Sewer Rates and Charges
- Aqua Indiana Water Rules and Regulations
- Aqua Indiana Sewer Rules and Regulations
Indiana Leak Adjustment Form