- People Served
- Water Connections
- Wastewater Connections
- Water Treatment Facilities
- Wastewater Treatment Facilities
- Miles of Main
- Public Water Systems (PWSIDs)
Indiana Service Territory
Learn more about lead and drinking water: Lead Fact Sheet
For any questions or concerns relating to customer service, please call 877.987.2782
Aqua Indiana serves nearly 27,500 customers in 14 counties throughout the Hoosier State. Aqua currently provides water and wastewater utility service in Allen, Clark, Crawford, Floyd, Hancock, Hendricks, Huntington, Lake, Marion, Montgomery, Morgan, Porter, St. Joseph and Whitley counties.
The Lake County system provides water and wastewater service to 1,100 customers southwest of Dyer, Indiana.
The Fort Wayne region utilities comprise a wastewater system with two wastewater treatment plants serving Aboite, Lafayette, Lake, Pleasant and Wayne townships in Allen County; Jefferson Township in Whitley County and Jackson Township in Huntington County.
The Central and Southern Indiana region includes Darlington Water and the Hendricks, Western Hancock, White Oak, Wildwood and Wymberly wastewater systems. The company also has an operations and maintenance contract with the Town of Ingalls water utility.
Area Manager, Northern Indiana
Area Manager, Central and Southern Indiana
Business DevelopmentWater and Wastewater Partnership
Brandi Floyd, email@example.com, (317) 577-1390 Ext. 55206
- Indiana Utility Regulatory Commission
- Indiana Department of Environmental Management
- Indiana Department of Natural Resources
- Aqua Indiana Schedules of Water and Sewer Rates and Charges
- Aqua Indiana Water Rules and Regulations
- Aqua Indiana Sewer Rules and Regulations
Indiana Leak Adjustment Form